Sunday, January 9, 2011

Lazy Week, Exciting Day!

So it has been a very lazy week, but I did make it to the gym to do some strength training and ride the bike. So not too lazy. One thing I am struggling with right now is not running. I decided to take January off from running to heal a shin splint. It has been hard and I am going through withdrawals. Biking has helped, but nothing beats running. I also did the P90X Ab Ripper X two times this week. It was my first time doing the ripper X and I definitely felt it all week. My plan is to do the ripper X twice a week. I plan on hitting the gym hard this coming week. I need it!

One of my goals this year is to do the RAIN ride. It's an organized bike ride across Indiana - 160+ miles. The most I've ever biked is 30 miles. So this is going to be a challenge because I officially registered today! I plan on riding with someone that has cycling experience and has done the RAIN event before. I am overly excited for July 16th.

Goals this coming week:

Ab Ripper X 2 times
Bike 30 miles at the gym
Strenth training
Start swimming

No comments:

Post a Comment